Reserved Parking — Australia Day 2018
Arrive at your leisure between 2pm and 7pm to watch the City of Perth Australia Day Skyworks from Kings Park. The Rotary Club of Matilda Bay offers reserved parking near the main entrance to Kings Park on the corner of Kings Park Road and . The cost is $20 per vehicle and all funds raised go the charities listed below.
SKYWORKS PARKING OPENS AT 2PM
Kings Park Road will be closed between Colin Street and Harvest Terrace from 7 pm and access to Havelock St will be limited there will be no entry to the carpark after 7 pm.
Reservation of parking vouchers is open from 2 December 2017 until 12noon on Australia Day. You may reserve parking for any number of cars and a voucher will be issued for each car. A voucher costs $20 per vehicle and is linked to a vehicle licence registration number. The voucher must be presented to the parking attendant on arrival.
Beneficiaries - Rotary Club of Matilda Bay projects, including Australian Rotary Health - Mental Health Workshops, Orange Sky (Laundry and shower facilities), Voiceworks Plus, KEMH Memorial Hospital Rose Garden.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get my vouchers?
- First, you enter vehicle licence registration numbers and contact details at this website and pay by credit card. Then, you will receive your vouchers by e-mail. You should print your vouchers and bring them with you when you want to park.
- Can I buy vouchers for other people?
- Yes, you can buy as many vouchers as you like, as long you have the vehicle licence registration numbers. Each voucher costs $20 per vehicle and is suitable for one car or minivan. You will need to give the vouchers to the vehicle drivers for Australia Day so they can present them to the parking attendant on arrival.
- What if I lose my vouchers?
- You can reprint your vouchers at any time. If you lose them on Australia Day, a carpark attendant still will be able to assist you if you provide your name and are driving the vehicle with the licence plate provided when making the reservation.
- All enquiries: Mobile: 0416 058 137 or email@example.com
Reserve Your Parking Bay
Terms & Conditions
Parking bays are reserved by you on the following understanding:
- Rotary of Matilda Bay volunteers will take every care in helping you park your vehicle, they, and the Rotary Club, do not take responsibility for damage however caused.
- Volunteers from the Rotary of Matilda Bay supervise the parking area up to the commencement of the Skyworks event, however, owners park their vehicles at their own risk.
- As all funds raised are for Rotary community projects, it is not usual for refunds to be requested. Should you feel a refund is warranted prior to the Skyworks event please contact us. Contact details are on the website www.rotaryreservedparking.com.au.